I think I've drowned in the earth's lies.I felt that I'm too far from the truth.I really cannot accept my condition now however that's the reality.This reality hurts..

I went out from His bless,
light,pathway of truth and His love..I'm cruel!! I cruel to my own God the one who always looks after me for every moments,cares me...No wonder I've never got what I wanted..

I'm to0 far from His blessings.I'm really crossed the line.I'm t0o fascinated with this
terrifying place.It's like a jail for me sometimes.I don't want to lost.I want to reach
the greatness.A greatness of being a good servant of Allah S.W.T.

I really wanted to life at short moments however I'm not ready to face the punishment of
grave,to face Him.I admit that I'm lacking of merits.

Can I survive...I need helps...I need guides..

The obstacles came without signs without mercy..
The obstacles still unanswered and came the others out of nowhere..
This heart is dying..Not mercy of man is been wished for but mercy of Him

I need helps not mocks and insults..
Believe me my life is fulled with loneliness,quietness,insults,mocks,obstacles

0 ulasan: