Can I face this life? The chances were vanished.I'm too stupid to use them properly.
I'm gambled for failure and victory.I need a second chance.I'm lost because I had
to focus at two major matters,between academic and myself.

Now,I'm asking for second chance.What if I failed,who I gonna be..
Need the chance..so I can change my life in future in my own ways.
.........................................................................................................................................................................

If failed to get 6As up to 9As...The dreams will only turn ashes.This is about my future,my
fairy tales,my story,my world..I hope someday I can tell the generations after me to take
values from my life.I'll not gonna wastes these minutes and hours except in changing my
fate..When the time comes I'll type it here.....

0 ulasan: